If you live in south Louisiana, you’re all too familiar with the stress and inconvenience that a power outage brings with it. Purchasing a standby generator for your home is an excellent solution, there are some things you need to consider before investing in a good, safe backup generator for your home.
Read these tips, and also check out the video below:
1. Make sure that your contractor is licensed and insured in your area, has knowledge of local city and town codes, rules and regulations.
2. Confirm that your contractor is factory certified and trained in the product.
3. Make sure that your contractor has preventative maintenance programs in place to care for and protect your investment after installation.
4. Verify that your contractor is capable of handling warranty issues and repairs for your product.
5. Make sure that your contractor pulls proper permits and is aware of each municipality’s restrictions and procedures.
Certified Electrical Services is licensed, bonded and insured, and we’re strictly a Louisiana owned and operated company.
Play in full screen for the best viewing experience.
Tips for Puchasing a New Generator